Carlos Mata, Arizona
Dr. Carlos Mata is a board-certified plastic surgeon who believes in “being your own beautiful.” After completing his degree in biomedical science, Dr. Mata graduated from Texas A&M with cum laude honors. He went on to complete his MD from the University of Texas Medical Branch, where he graduated in 2005 with Alpha Omega Alpha honors. He then went on to complete residencies at the Medical Branch at Galveston, Texas, and Harvard Medical School, as well as a microsurgery externship at MD Anderson Center. Today, he continues to learn with 50 to 150 hours of continuing education courses per year. As part of his distinguished career, Dr. Mata has been published in a variety of research journals and medical publications. He is a member of many organizations, including:
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member of American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member of Blocker-Lewis Plastic Surgery Society
- Singleton Surgical Society
- Southwestern Surgical Society
Since he started practicing in 2011, he has been named one of “America’s Top Surgeons,” and has been awarded by the following:
- 2018 America’s Top Plastic Surgeon, Consumers Research Council of America
- 2017 America’s Top Plastic Surgeon, Consumers Research Council of America
- 2016 America’s Top Plastic Surgeon, Consumers Research Council of America
- 2015 America’s Top Plastic Surgeon, Consumers Research Council of America
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- 2015 America’s Top Surgeon, Consumers Research Council of America
- 2014 America’s Top Surgeon, Consumers Research Council of America
- 2013 Honorable Discharge United States Army
- 2011 Group Solidario Orellama-Hands Across the World
- 2008 Excellence in Student Teaching
- 2005 Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges-UTMB
- 2004 Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- 2004 Anderson Scholarship
- 2004 Most Outstanding Tutor Award
- 2003 Miller Scholarship, Anderson Scholarship
- 2001-2002 Health Professionals Scholarship (Military)
- 2001,2004 Curtis Memorial Scholarship
- 2001 Cum Laude, Texas A&M University
- 2001 Who’s Who Among College Students
- 2001 Golden Key National Honor Society-honoree
- 2000—2001 Order of Omega-Greek National Honor Society Beta Beta Beta Biological Honor Society
- 1998-2005 National Collegiate Scholar
- 1997-2002 National Hispanic Scholarship
- 1997-2001 President’s Achievement Scholarship-Texas A&M University
- 1997-2001 President’s Achievement Award-Texas A&M University Dean’s List, Texas A&M University
Dr. Mata is happy to provide financing for breast augmentations procedures. Find out more about this procedures below.
I am absolutely thrilled with the results of my breast augmentation! Dr. Mata is an excellent surgeon and I will recommend him to anyone. He really listened when I told him what I was looking for and delivered the results. I could not be happier and have no regrets. – A.R.
Everybody is great, friendly and knowledgeable. – M.
I am very satisfied with the over all experience here at Dr. Carlos Mata’s office. Dr. Mata, along with his staff are very friendly and caring. I feel like a whole new woman! – N.M.
Five Stars – Dr. Mata is the best from his bedside manners, to setting realistic expectations. I am 2 months post op from my BBL. Dr. Mata has given me a butt I never had before and hips. Cannot wait to get my tummy tuck and breast lift with implants with him next year. I am a work in progress but I definitely feel better in my skin and clothes with just the first procedure. – Anonymous
I look forward to coming my appointments because everyone in the office is very nice and a joy to talk to. Dr. Mata does a wonderful job with answering any questions and does amazing work. – N.
Five Stars – Healing was great. Friendly and caring staff. – Anonymous
Dr. Mata is an excellent physician. Very thorough, caring and has a great bed side manner. Does excellent work in his practice. I was very pleased with my outcome in the procedure I had. – A.P.
Dr. Mata and staff are fantastic. They took the time to answer all my questions. Made me feel comfortable with my procedure. Besides the extreme pain, I was in for a good four weeks; this was a pleasant experience. I recommend Dr Mata at Natural Results. – T.C.
Dr. Mata and staff handled my concerns and helped me get the results I wanted. My results are just amazing and I thank Dr. Mata for the best experience I could ever ask for. This was life changing for me and thanks to Dr. Mata for the amazing results. Thank you Jerry Barone . – J.B.
Could not be more pleased with Dr. Mata and staff. Explained everything and answered all questions. I would recommend to anyone. Thank you ! – M.D.
My experience with Dr Mata and his staff has been an overwhelmingly positive experience. I could not give higher praise and would highly recommend them to anyone thinking about any cosmetic procedures. – K.B.
I am so pleased with all of my visits Dr Mata and his staff have been the greatest I will definitely be coming back soon – B.T.
Five Stars – Very happy with my procedure and the staff is excellent. – Anonymous
Dr. Mata and his staff were incredibly attentive to answering my questions and making sure that I felt comfortable through the whole process. I would highly recommend Natural Results and Dr. Mata to anyone, male and female, that are looking to having a cosmetic procedure performed. – A.
Monday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
7930 E. Thompson Peak Pkwy., Ste. 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85255